Post Your Free Job advertJobs
To advertise your job advert here please email your full job description to email@example.com
If you are looking for work please add a brief outline of what you are looking for and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Head Chef Jobs | Offered
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head Chef to be involved with an exciting new 100+ cover restaurant / 250 capacity bar in Hackney, that will be open 7 days a week. Based on the ground floor of a prominent creative building in London Fields which is home to numerous music and arts companies and studies, the restaurant will accompany a large basement events space to create a new hub for this vibrant area.
We are looking for someone with a strong vision, who is passionate about their own concept of food and keen to make their mark. The successful candidate will have an eye for detail, will be motivated, efficient, and will play an integral part in creating and developing a menu ranging through breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
• Experience as a senior chef in a high volume restaurant with a proven ability to produce food at a consistently high standard
• Confident in costing menus and stock controlling, focusing on maximising GPs, understanding of all kitchen budgets. Good knowledge of all Health and Safety requirements
• Confident in recruiting, managing and motivating a back-of-house team
• Strong communication skills with a good level of English
• Ability to work flexible hours - early starts, late finishes and weekends will be required
Roxie Powell email@example.com
Experienced hog roast chef.Jobs
We are looking for an experienced Hog Roast chef to work weekend and at our various street food festivals throughout the year.
The job will be in East London on both Saturday and Sunday, with an early start to cook the hog fresh in the morning.
You will be given an assistant to help you serve the customers.
Experience prepping and cooking Hog Roasts
Ability to start work early
Level 2 food hygiene certificate
Excellent customer service skills
contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Full Time Street Food / Take-Away Site ManagerJobs | Offered
Camden Town, London. Contract type Permanent
FRENCH & GRACE LTD are looking for a dynamic and energetic Manager to oversee operations at our take away hatch in Camden Lock Market and to take our popular street food stall to various London and UK events and festivals.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an energetic, bright individual with a passion for food, coffee and management. A unique, varied and rewarding role within a friendly independent food business with exciting prospects. We are looking for flexible people who are able to adapt and grow with us in the future.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
* Relevant experience in the catering industry
* Ideally barista trained - further training provided by gourmet coffee roastery VOLCANO COFFEE WORKS
* Experience in Deli/Cafe operations and/or Outside Catering
* Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate and experience of managing safe working practices
* Full UK Driving Licence and confident driving vans
* Excellent interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
* Fluent English
* Weekend Availability
Your primary responsibilities will be:
* Day to day running of takeaway hatch in Camden Lock
* Point of contact for customers and representative of the company
* Filling out event application forms
* Ensuring all health & safety documents and staff manuals are up to date
* Booking and collecting hire vehicles
* Placing food orders
* Training and briefing members of staff
* Reporting to directors
* Managing social media accounts and introducing promos
Pay subject to experience - to be discussed at interview stage. Bonus scheme available.
This is a fun, sociable and varied job that will take you to some great events with a wonderful team. It is best suited to someone strong and hardy who doesn't mind being in the great outdoors being physically challenged! This would be the perfect job for someone with a passion for food looking for an exciting challenge and opportunity to carve a career within a successful young company.
Please apply via email with a covering letter, CV and at least 2 references with contact details to email@example.com.
Festival work Jobs | Wanted
I am an 28 year old event manager from Germany - looking for a job at a food trader this summer, to travel GB festivals! I am a very friendly and open minded person and do have experience in catering (worked at different coffee stores, bars, restaurants).
If you are looking for some one please email me at lisa.moser (at) live.de
Add your free blog to Foodhawkers. View our blog site >>
If you want Foodhawkers to list your food blog please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and send in your RSS feed.